I have been wanting a really nice camera FOREVER and my awesome husband surprised me with one on my birthday! (And he WRAPPED it) this in itself is big for him. But there was more...he gave it to me the night before my birthday so that ON my birthday we could go take the kids on a photo shoot. I think I was in shock that he had a plan and everything. I decided to go to the Citrus park in Riverside.
WHAT?? That camera is nice!!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute, who needs a professional???
ReplyDeleteI want that dress!!! My mom is sweet and tries to make dresses for the girls but makes them look like little house on the freaking prairie!!!! So I would like to order some for my girls :) Super sweet of Matt!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the dress your mommie made Olivia...You know what! I have the same pattern and I made it for Auroras dress for Christmas. I never got around to the jacket. But yours is cuter!
ReplyDelete