I decided to get brave and try something new...sewing. For my first project I made a dress for Olivia. I could not have done this without some (okay...alot) of help from my mom, but I am VERY proud to say that I did it! I made a dress for Olivia!!! I sat and stared at the pattern and when I couldn't figure out what the heck it meant to "baste" something I called my mom. And when I thought I did a good job sewing the sleeves all by myself my mom quietly took them out and sewed them on right. Here is the finished product...





You should come over and have a sewing party with me! NO joke... My mom can teach us how to make something new. Right now I am working on a shopping cart cover for my sister in law. :)
ReplyDeleteWow Nicole, that is one huge flower on her head!! :) The dress looks really cute on her, the sash adds a lot.
ReplyDeleteLooks great Nicole! When I'm feeling better we oughta get together for a sewing date :)
ReplyDeleteGood job Nicole! It looks great and it does not hurt that Olivia is a super cute model.
ReplyDeleteReally cute! I'm going to attempt the same, soon. I made crooked curtains :) hahahah A dress is brave and you did great!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I haven't ever tried sewing with a pattern- only straight lines for me :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDelete