Monday, July 26

4th of July

For the 4th of July we went to my Uncle's house in Buena Park and set off fireworks in his front yard.

My mom and dad with Olivia



Whenever a picture is taken somebody tries to butt their way in...we just shove them aside :)

Chris tried to get in on this one


I don't know what Chris & Matt were talking about, but I thought this picture was funny.

My Uncle Joe and Zackery getting the next firework ready.


My Mom was REALLY excited about lighting a firework.


Andrew and Olivia



4 comments:

  1. aw you took some cute pictures! i hate how i look but whateva! and the picture of chris and matt is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zack looks 12 years old in that picture. He really looks like your brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found the link to your blog :) What a cute family you have!

    ReplyDelete