My sister in law goes to the river every year and this time she invited us and my brother in law's family to tag along. It was HOT, HOT, HOT! But getting to wear a swimsuit and play in the water all day was a fair trade-off for the heat. (just a side note: I know there are more pictures of Olivia than Zack, but that kid does not cooperate for a picture. I'll have some awesome memories of the back of his head :))
Halle is so cute with Olivia!!!
I know this is my child and I'm probably a little biased, but holy cow she has gorgeous eyes!
...and awesome skin!
I had to get a picture of her pigtails. I think they are so stinking adoreable!
I came in to check on the kids one night and found them like this. I love it! They're even holding hands.
You do have the cutest baby! i love her eyes, hair, and outfits....great job guys!
ReplyDeleteThat looked like so much fun! And yes you are very bias...just kidding, Olivia is very beautiful. My grandma even said so the other day. She was not quite sure what your name was and said, "You know that cute mom that has the beautiful baby?"
ReplyDeleteOh that looks like a blast! And Olivia is such a doll!
ReplyDeleteI love Olivia's bathing suit! The picture of her and Zack holding hands asleep is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you had fun! You are not a bias Olivia is a gorgeous girl..seriously! her dark skin makes her amazing eyes just stand out...and see some light blondish hair on her and she's walking. Well if I don't see you for awhile...Happy Birthday Olivia!
ReplyDeleteLooks so fun! Olivia is beautiful, those eyes-wow!
ReplyDeleteFun! We just went to Lake Mead last weekend and had a blast!
ReplyDeleteAnd your kids are gorgeous!! Love Olivia's eyes :)