I did the Irivine Mud Run with a couple friends & it was SO much fun! People come dressed in ALL kinds of crazy stuff to do this thing...nude colored speedos, santa suits, tutus, a wig and a corndog dangling in front of their face, a banana suit - everything!
Here's the banana (I wasn't joking)
getting down and dirty
I actually fell right in front of this guy taking my picutre when I was trying to get out of the mud pit! Hahaha!
All done & nice and dirty! (except for Natalie. Somehow she didn't get as dirty as us.)
That look like so much fun! Glad it wasn't me. :)
ReplyDeleteFun! I'm totally gonna sign up to do one of these now. I'd look way hotter covered in mud.... haha
ReplyDeleteFUN! I have always wanted to go but never have. I really want to go next year. Or should I say I need to go next year and work off the baby weight!
ReplyDelete