Wednesday, April 28

Man's best friend, Woman's worst enemy


After much reluctance (and I mean MUCH RELUCTANCE) I agreed to this:



Which ended up leading to this: (notice there are 2 new boards on the fence. This was NOT the first escape! This was escape 4, 5, 6 ??? I lost track)






As a result we now have these:



Which has somehow lead to this:


And,no, it's not mud. I wish it was. That is doggy diarrhea in my garage.

Free puppy anyone?



3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'd leave that diarreah mess for Matt to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gross. I will look at that before I eat any meal and I will be sure to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know your dog had puppies! What a funny post! Although I'm not sure if it's the best way to get rid of them ;)

    ReplyDelete