Saturday, April 3

6 Years Old!

Zackery decided for his birthday he wanted to do a sleepover since I "Never" let him have friends spend the night. I guess I've just never wanted to deal with it. Most people know that I like my peace and quiet in the evenings, but for this occasion I decided to bite the bullet...SCAAARRRY! I told him he could just have his cousins come cause I wanted to keep it small, but he insisted that Kyle come too & of course we couldn't leave out Damon, so we ended up with 5 boys total.
Eating pizza and waiting for the cousins to arrive.





Waiting for the treasure hunt to begin



Enjoying the treasure


Having a sword fight








No party is complete without a pillow fight... (and, no, I did not plan a pillow fight as one of the games. I told the boys it was time for Pirates of the Carribean, but Zack informed me that first they needed to have a pillow fight. I was half expecting him to tell me that next they were going to braid eachothers hair and do make-overs)




I'm happy to report I survived with my sanity intact!

2 comments:

  1. I love the silly face picture of Zack, Kyle and Damon..I need a copy of that one!! Thanks for letting my boys join in on the fun, they had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh! The pillow fight was the best part. :) Hope you got some rest. I did a sleep over for the girls in my YW class and I have learned that I do not get ANY sleep, even if I go to bed. What a good mommy you are.

    ReplyDelete