Sunday, February 14

Awww...California

We had some family come out from Utah to visit, so we took a little trip down to the beach. It was a little chilly, but not too cold to keep the kids out of the water.




Zack and my cousin



Zack and Brendon enjoying the tide pools







Sam LOVES Olivia!!!!!






Olivia NOT enjoying a kiss from Daddy






































4 comments:

  1. You butt! I wish I could go to the beach in Feburary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I just love the pictures of Matt and Olivia. Where the heck are those tide pools? I wanna take my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of Olivia with her cousin on the beach, so cute. Looks like fun, I can't wait to take my kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic that is in your header of Olivia and Matt!! OMGoodness!! Cute!! CAn't waitt omet little Olivia!!

    ReplyDelete