These are just some of the things Zackery says and I want to remember them, so if you're reading please don't get offended - these are straight from the 5 year old's mouth:
"I want a baby sister, but not a black one."
To the Primary Chorister, Sister Guerrero, while tugging on her skirt, "Sister Umbrella,If you pick me, I'll give you...this." (and he pulls out a penny from his pocket and shows it to her)
On his first day of Kindergarten he says this to me, "Uhhh, you're not wearing THAT are you? Everyone is going to laugh at you!"
During dinner at my Mom and Dad's house, "I can't eat this. I'm a vegetarian."
While I'm doing his hair, "Mom, this isn't very stylish."
"Polo shirts are for dorks."
And, my favorite, EVERY night right before bed, "I love you all the numbers and it was made heaven and scientists and it's poke proof and water proof and kick proof and bullet proof and snatch proof so you can't get it! SO HA!" (said as fast as he can so it sounds like all the words are mushed together)
No comments:
Post a Comment