Sunday, December 13

Utah

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Utah:
I ran the turkey trot 5k on Thanksgiving morning with my aunt and 2 uncles. My cousins did the kids 1k (they're 10, 9 and 6...I think) It was COLD. I didn't take my camera to the race :( But here I am after with my prizes.

My cousin's little girl wanted to hold Olivia.

We made a gingerbread house with my grandma.

We visited Temple Square (the day after the snow storm...burrrr)

Olivia wasn't sure what to think about the cold.

It was a fun trip!





2 comments:

  1. Dang, check you out! You look awesome. I'm pretty sure I'm too lazy to run in the snow. Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm too lazy to run in any weather. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lookin' super hot in that beanie and running outfit. Man, I would've loved to be running behind you squeezing them butt cheeks the whole way. haha :)

    ReplyDelete