I know I'm a little late, but I still wanted to put Zackery's very first day of school up. He was SO excited! He picked out what he was going to wear a few days before school even started...jeans (of course) and a star wars t-shirt. I have to add that I have come a LONG way to let him do this. We've had MANY battles about his clothing AND his hair (I have a little boy right?) but it was his day and I wanted him to be happy.
...then after my kindness and generousity we had this conversation:
Zack: "You're not going to wear that are you?"
me: "Yea, why does it embarrass you?"
Zack: " no, but all the kids are going to laugh at you."
Maybe that star wars shirt is going to mysteriously disappear :)
No wonder you weren't sad, after he told you he was embarassed of your outfit and all. Little punk. :)
ReplyDeleteSo what were you wearing? I bet he is loving it. He is such a smartie pants! And I need to see you little one!
ReplyDeleteOk so here is the deal..let him wear the Star Wars shirt...it actually is cool. Dylan from the age of 2 has LOVED Star Wars and has worn shirts since then...never has gotten teased and has one now in 5th grade. It's all good! haha And if he does get teased...good learning moment! lol
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I love Zach, Aubrey was asking about him today :)
ReplyDeleteI don't get sad either. It must be because we need a BIG break from our little clone personalities!!
ReplyDeleteAnd...the day it rained this week I was wearing grey sweats, snow boots a Men's size large Columbia coat and carrying an umbrella. I looked ridiculous. My friend was even laughing at me.