Thursday, September 24

Olivia got her ears pierced

A couple weeks ago we went and got Olivia's ears pierced. I started to feel a little bad when I was signing the consent form, but I knew it would be worth it and she would thank me someday...maybe :) She only screamed for about 2 minutes and then she was fine. And now her ears will be beautiful forever :) My favorite thing, however, has been the people sitting behind
us at church facebooking how mean I am to pierce my 3 week old baby's ears...


So here she is at 3 months...














9 comments:

  1. You're such a terrible mom, how dare you pierce her ears and make her look so cute! Women like you should be arrested for cruelty towards children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! And I love her earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Nicole! I always told Spencer we would pierce our daughter's ears if we ever had one. Ya well, whatever. And all the haters can bite me. She is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do the same thing! She looks so beautiful! I will be the one to sit behind you at church and let Tanner flirt with Olivia! Watch out!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best thing I ever did to my girls and people will always talk trash they are just jealous that their kids are ugly and your little girl is way too cute for words!!! She looks precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too Funny! I've been waiting to hear if you got them done or not..so I asked Matt and he just facebooked me. So Yeah! She has to have the bling bling, shes a girl. She is starting to look like you too. I love her smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, she looks miserable in these photos!!
    and people facenooked about your baby? weird!!
    i think its adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did it!! You rock! I'm SO glad I did it while she was a baby. I think it's mean to do it when they're older and can remember the pain ;P

    ReplyDelete